Pumping, Ventilating, and Compressing with SINAMICS
Application examples: Centrifugal pumps and gas compressors
It doesn’t matter whether it's simple or complex: SINAMICS always has the right solution when it comes to continuous drives for continuous or highly dynamic pumps, ventilators and compressors. Just two examples from the broad range of applications are centrifugal pumps and gas compressors.
- Centrifugal pumps
- Gas compressors
SINAMICS converters - pumping, ventilating and compressing
This video shows pumping, ventilating and compressing applications and the optimum inverter for the particular application.
The SINAMICS G110 to SINAMICS GL150 covers an output range from 0.12 kW to 120 MW. This makes it compatible with every possible centrifugal pump for building management technology, water supply and the process industry.
- More precise flow rate control with shorter reaction times
- No shock waves in pipework systems
- Harmful vibrations and cavitations are prevented
- Integrated pump-specific functions
- Energy savings of up to 70 % thanks to variable-speed pump operation
SINAMICS offers drive solutions for gas compressors in all industry sectors and output classes from 0.12 kW to 120 MW. The advantages compared to gas turbines: more flexible, more efficient, quieter, and more reliable concepts – with a significant reduction in maintenance effort.
- Up to 70 % lower energy requirements thanks to variable-speed pump operation
- More precise delivery volume control with shorter reaction times
- No ultrasonic shocks